Meet your new friend to save the wave. ECONYL® the high quality 100% regenerated nylon yarn, produced from waste such as fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic, recovered from the ocean. This nylon is infinitely recyclable and can unleash endless possibilities for businesses and consumers to create new products, without using new resources.
Our sustainable techno-fabric, made of ECONYL® regenerated Nylon turns waste problems into fashion solutions. The fabric is versatile, hyper-resistant, thin, elegant, stretch, soft and breathable: a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort. Thanks to its innovative construction, it is twice as resistant to chlorine, sunscreen and oil.
As well as being a solution on waste, ECONYL® regenerated nylon is also better when it comes to climate change. It reduces the global warming impact of nylon by up to 90% compared with the material from oil.
FOR EVERY 10,000 TONS OF THE MATERIAL, WE ARE ABLE TO:
- SAVE 70,000 barrels of crude oil
- AVOID 65,100 tonnes of CO2 eq.emissions
GOOD FOR THE PLANET:
- Recycled yarn. Environmentally certified and accredited technology, which helps to reduce waste pollution all over the world.
- ECONYL® is infinitely recyclable. No extra waste.
- Our oceans are cleaner and animals can maintain a healthy living.
- Reduces water, oil and energy consumption and soil contamination
- Recovers Nylon 6 waste from all over the world & allows it to be reused.
- Reduces the global warming impact of nylon by up to 90% compared with the material from oil.
- Fabric supports the circular fashion industry and sustainable production.
- With every purchase you donate to maintain clean-up activities and help our Earth to breath.
GOOD FOR YOU:
- Higher quality. The fabric made with ECONYL® regenerated nylon has proven to last 2 times longer than usual fabrics. Save your money and the limited resources of our Planet.
- Highest possible UV Protection (UPF 50+).
- Lightweight & Breathable.
- Soft material & second-skin effect.
- Ultrachlorine resistant.
- Resistant to external substances like sunscreen and oil.
- Muscle control. Excellent muscular compression, aimed at decreasing the production of lactic acid, thus boosting a faster recovery.
- Shape retention, excellent coverage and pilling resistance.
- Perfect fit & extra comfort.
- You bring fashion on a new level. Turning trash into treasure. Ocean waste becomes a high-quality fashionable item, made from recycled fabric.
- You make a statement to the world, joining the tribe of people who do care.
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION.
NOT PART OF THE POLLUTION.
Our fabrics are certified:
- According to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This means that there are no harmful substances in the textile.
- By the Sustainable Apparel Coalition for the use of The Higg Index.
- In addition, the fabric complies with The Global Recycle Standard (GRS).